Sunday, July 2, 2017

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Part III

Got a hold of one more Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick in the color 11 洒落柿 (Sharegaki). Unless I get lucky and find another color, this is probably the last post since Suqqu has discontinued this lipstick line as they did the Bright Up Lipsticks

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've been playing with my Creamy Glows and still haven't figured out why Suqqu did away with them. They're possibly everything a girl could want in a lip color: weightless, buttery soft, super moisturizing, and with excellent pigmentation. Even an ardent fan of sheer lipsticks like myself can appreciate a lovely and pigmented lipstick every once in a while. So I just don't get why these got the ax.

- 11 洒落柿 (Sharegaki): a pretty semi-opaque peach-nude with a touch more yellow than the pink-nude 10 潤朱 (Urumishu). Still, both nudes are some of the easiest and flattering for me to wear, which is no small feat. Me and nude lip colors aren't quite BFF's.

10 潤朱 (Urumishu) and 11 洒落柿 (Sharegaki). The pink in 10 isn't obvious in the swatch photo but it's apparent in the tube and on my lips.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts