Saturday, May 13, 2017

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Been using this 45mL/1.5fl. oz. pump bottle of Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser for a few weeks now. This bottle was a part of the All Four Love Set that also includes Truth Serum Collagen Booster 15mL/0.5fl. oz., Ingivorating Night Treatment 7g/0.25fl. oz., and Sheer Transformation Face Creme 7mL/0.25fl. oz. which I've already tried and so I gave this new jar to my mum.


The foaming pump does a good job and each pump give me a small dollop of thick foam that doesn't fizzle out upon touching the skin. The cleanser is scented with a sugary orange fragrance that reminds me of Tang. But other than the scent it's pretty mild and rinses well but doesn't strip my skin.

The instruction says to use 2 pumps for just the face but I use 1 pump for my neck and decolletage and just 1 more pump for my face. Hubby does the same, using 2 pumps for his face and neck also. After a few weeks of nightly use for the both of us, we're down to about 1/3 the bottle. Overall it's a decent cleanser but nothing special. Will move on to try other things.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts