Friday, December 2, 2016

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I've been using this 28.3g/1oz. sample tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream to layer over Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream, because believe it or not the Caudalie cream alone wasn't enough to keep my dry-combo skin from flaking. This is only a temporary arrangement until I'm through with the Caudalie tube, so I'll update again if the FAB cream fails then too (hope not!).


For all the moisturizing and healing power this cream touts, I was expecting it to be thick and rich, but turns out it's surprisingly light, more like a lotion than a cream, only it doesn't run. It smells faintly of Noxema but is otherwise unscented.

This cream is multi-purpose, as in I can use it all over my body and not just my face. Usually this doesn't bode well for me, because whatever works for my body will turn my face super greasy, and whatever works for my face will feel so sticky on the rest of me.

But not this cream. I'm happy to say this cream feels great all over. I've used on my face, hands, and arms and there's been no greasiness, no stickiness, only quick absorption and softness. Approve!

In fact, I like this cream so much over this past Black Friday/Cyber Monday bonanza I picked up a Peace, Joy, and FAB Kit, which includes a full size 6oz. jar of this cream as well as a 2oz. tube of the Face Cleanser I've tried and really liked also! There's also a 2oz. spray bottle of Vitamin Hydrating Mist in the kit that I'm looking forward to try also ^.^ Will review later.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:
Colloidal Oatmeal, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Ceramide 3.
***List of ingredients from First Aid Beauty.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts